1) Williamsburg: The Roman important Antica Pesa opened on Friday, Flo Fab reports. The new restaurant, a spinoff of a 90-year-old Trastevere icon and celebrity hangout, is just a handful of blocks away from the Wythe Hotel. The menu is mostly composed of legit Roman dishes like spaghetti carbonara and roast lamb. Status: Certified Open; 115 Berry St., 347-763-2635.
2) Clinton Hill: A new, relatively-affordable speakeasy called Mayflower Social has opened on Greene Avenue. Describing it as a "sensually lit new cocktail lounge," Brooklyn Paper notes that the specialty cocktails by co-owners Brendan Bliss and Kristy Banister run $10, with small plates mostly falling under $5. Status: Certified Open; 132 Greene Ave., 718-576–3584.
3) East Village: The Local learns that the owners of the recently-relocated Taureau have opened Table Verte, a vegetarian French bistro, in the former Taureau space. The menu includes salads, mushroom ragout, and a goat cheese tart. Status: Certified Open; 127 E 7th St.
4) Gramercy: While signage wasn't up as of last Wednesday, the new Gramercy location of Pushcart Coffee is indeed open, per pcvstBee. Open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, this location serves Pushcart's selections of coffees and teas, baked goods, and breakfast items like oatmeal. Status: Certified Open; 362 Second Ave., 646-476-8416.
5) Chelsea: The newest location of Melt Shop is now open in Chelsea. Per Gothamist, the Westside outpost of the grilled cheese sandwich shop serves up the same menu of breakfast sandwiches and grilled cheeses as the Midtown original. It's open from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. on weekends. Status:Certified Open; 55 W 26th St., 212-447-6358.
6) Midtown East: Serge Bistro opened last week on Second Avenue in Midtown. The bistro is the younger sibling of Serge Durka's Serge Brasserie on Madison Avenue, with a similar menu. Status: Certified Open; 1099 Second Ave., 212-355-4568.
7) East Village: Also now open in the East Village: Croissanteria, a bakery and café serving coffee, breakfast pastries, and a selection of sandwiches. Per EV Grieve, Croissanteria is open from 7 a.m. to midnight, daily. Status: Certified Open; 68 Avenue A, 212-466-2860.