See any restaurant plywood when you're out-and-about? Send it this way.
1) Lower East Side: In LES bar news, the SKINnY is expanding into the storefront next door, per Bowery Boogie. This skinny little dive closed for renovations last month. [PLYWOOD]
2) Midtown: A year and a half after shuttering due to a serious grease fire, Midtown Italian restaurant Nino's is close to reopening. Midtown Lunch notices signage has gone up with a new name, Nino's 46. [PLYWOOD]
3) Park Slope: Oh, hey, more pizza for Park Slope. Here's Park Slope catches signage for a new spot called Padrino's in a former electronics store space. [PLYWOOD]
4) Nolita: Yet another Bowery lighting store is turning into a restaurant and bar, with an outfit called (creatively) Bowery Restaurant Group LLC applying for a full liquor license at 146 Bowery, The Lo Down learns. [PRE-PLYWOOD]
5) East Village: After closing last month because of a whole lot of unpaid rent, I Coppi is returning. The Local learns that the Italian restaurant will be taking over the Vampire Freaks storefront on Avenue A, changing its name to I Cipressi. The menu will mostly stay the same. [PRE-PLYWOOD]