1) Harlem: The Kickstarter-funded French restaurant Maison Harlem opened recently, Harlem Bespoke learns. The website isn't live yet and brunch is coming soon, so for now the restaurant is open from 6 to 11 p.m. nightly. Status: Certified Open; 341 St. Nicholas Ave.
2) Upper West Side: A new outpost of City Bakery's spinoff Birdbath Bakery has opened on Columbus, per My Upper West. Birdbath leans towards sustainable and environmentally-friendly baked goods and takeout. It's open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week. Status: Certified Open; 518 Columbus Ave.
3) East Village: Zagat Buzz reports that Jeepney, the new Filipino restaurant by the owners of Maharlika, has opened. The menu features family-style shareable plates in a slightly more relaxed atmosphere than the original. Status: Certified Open; 201 First Ave., 212-533-4121.
4) Tribeca: A fourth outpost of the Westville chain, called Westville Hudson, opens tonight in Tribeca, according to Tribeca Citizen. The menu is the same as at the other three locations, though this one will have a liquor license (soon, hopefully). It's the biggest Westville yet, with 100 seats inside. Starting tomorrow it'll be open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Status: Opens Tonight; 333 Hudson, 212-776-1404.
5) East Village: The St. Marks Place location of Flushing Korean noodle restaurant Han Joo started its soft open period last week, per EV Grieve. The East Village location has the naeng myun that's popular at the original location in Queens. Status: Soft Open; 12 St. Marks Place, 646-559-8707.