1) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that Burger Heaven has closed its branch on Madison between 54th and 55th Streets. It will become a Japanese restaurant. [ML]
2) Williamsburg: A reader reports that Japanese restaurant Coco on Bedford Avenue is closed. [ShutterWire]
3) Chinatown: Another readers writes in to report that the Sbarros is closed on Canal Street near Broadway. [ShutterWire]
4) Greenpoint: File under vague shutter. Per a reader: "Schmook's Greenpoint NY - Shuttered. I've gone past this pizza joint on Nassau a few times over the last few days. It's been dark during prime-pizza-time and no one is answering the phone. Not sure if it's vacation time for the owners or what. No brown paper in the windows though..." The phone line isn't disconnected, but no one's picking it up. [ShutterWire]
5) Williamsburg: Williamsburg restaurant Odyssea located at 486 Metropolitan is now closed. As reported earlier this week, it has reopened as Brooklyn Stable, a comfort food/sports bar spot.
6) Williamsburg: Here's Williamsburg learns that Japanese-Malaysian fusion restaurant Zen Tango is officially closed for business. [Here's Williamsburg]