1) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie reports that chef Zoe Feigenbaum opened her new restaurant Zoe at 245 Eldridge Street on the Lower East Side on Thursday. She serves menu items like steamer clams, octopus, and lamb ribs (starters), and bucatini with uni, chicken Milanese, and eggplant parm (mains). Status: Certified Open; 245 Eldridge St.
2) Upper West Side: My Upper West learns that wine bar Vai has opened up in its new location on Amsterdam between 80th and 81st. A reader who stopped by a soft opening writes, "A nice space inside and a good wine list. They let us try a fantastic salad of arugula, prosciutto, and aged manchego. They said the rest of the menu would be ‘contemporary Mediterranean.’ The staff seems friendly and enthusiastic." Status: Certified Open; 429 Amsterdam Ave., 212-362-4500.
3) Noho: Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria, the cheese, meats, and condiments shop from the team behind beloved Italian Noho joint Il Buco is now open. The wine bar and restaurant section of the space is not yet open but should debut in the next week or two. Status: Certified Open; 53 Great Jones St., 212-837-2622.
4) Financial District: According to signage in the window The Irish American will open today in the former home of John Street Bar & Grill. Status: Signs point to opening today; 17 John St.
5) Williamsburg: The owners write in to Eater to report that Brooklyn Stable, a new neighborhood bar and lounge, has opened in Williamsburg at the corner of Metropolitan and Rodney. They offer five flat screens, an enclosed patio, and occasional bands, and serve a menu of paninis, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, etc. and 12 beers on tap. Status: Soft opened on Friday; 486 Metropolitan Ave., 718-218-7600.
[Photo via @RebeccaPrus]