1) Tribeca: Signage has gone up at Super Linda, the new South American restaurant from Abramcyk of Smith & Mills, Tiny's, and warren 77. [PLYWOOD]
2) Greenwich Village: Above, the signage goes up for Onegin, the splashy Russian restaurant opening in the old Pizzeria Uno space sometime this fall.
3) Greenpoint: Here's Greenpoint reports that Sam Mason he of Williamsburg bar Lady Jay's and the now shuttered Tailor is opening a bar on Franklin Street in Greenpoint. It's called Oak and Iron and will open in early October. [PLYWOOD]
4) Lower East Side: The plywood shed has come down from Sons of Essex, the new Matt Levine restaurant and lounge that replaces Mason Dixon on the Lower East Side. It should open in two to three weeks. [PLYWOOD]
5) Brooklyn Heights: Brooklyn Heights blog gets a shot inside Bevacco, a new bistro opening very soon at 60 Henry Street. It comes from the owner of Bar Toto, Provani, and Bar Tano. [POST-PLYWOOD]
6) Hell's Kitchen: Zagat reports that Anejo Tequileria is opening this fall on the corner of 47th and 10th Ave. [PLYWOOD]
7) Brighton Beach: A reader sends in a picture of a new restaurant attached to Kebeer, the Russian beer bar/restaurant on Coney Island Avenue. They'll be serving burgers, hot dogs, and kebabs. [PLYWOOD]
8) East Village: EVG takes a look inside Tompkins Square Bagel, the long awaited bagel shop opening at 165 Avenue A. It looks like it should be opening soon. [POST-PLYWOOD]