- Louisiana crawfish gumbo fritters. The worst. The crawfish inside did not taste fresh. The rice did, however, taste strongly of Tony Chachere's. $14.
- One of the best things that night: housemade sausage appetizer with "Napple" kraut and bourbon caramel sauce. Meat was sort of loose inside the casing and it tasted like a regular old Italian pork sausage. $14.
- A French 75 (made with Vodka) and a Sazerac. Where's the booze?
- Braised pork butt with a honey grit cake and toasted corn relish. This tasted exactly like Campbell's minestrone soup. $21.
- Andouille and cheddar-stuffed cornflake crusted chicken. The meat was super dry, and the cheese and sausage stuff on the inside was gloppy and gross. This was almost inedible. $24.
- Mississippi mud pie. They don't make these in house. It tasted like a soft Snickers bar.