clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Changes in the MePa

2011_garage_mepa1.jpgJeremiah Moss notices that the Olympia parking garage, which sits right next to Pastis in the MePa, has closed after 35 years in business. There has been a garage of one form or another in this spot since 1921, but now Paper and String hears that a Moroccan restaurant is moving into the space. [JVNY, Paper and String]

Sign up for the newsletter Sign up for the Eater New York newsletter

The freshest news from the local food world