1) Williamsburg: Zagat Buzz and Grub Street bring word that Morgane in Williamsburg is now open. Morgane comes from the same folks behind Chloe 81 in the Lower East Side with chef Sebastian Maczko (of the shuttered Casanis) in the kitchen. You can expect French bistro fare plus some Balthazar baked goods. Also, the space includes an outdoor garden space. Status: Certified open; 340 Bedford Avenue, 347-599-0699.
2) Chelsea: Fork in the Road samples a new fro-yo spot in Chelsea, Flavaboom. With a focus on bright, fruit flavors, the experts at Fork in the Road feel that those fall short, but the chocolate is worth coming back for. Status: Certified open; 600 Sixth Avenue, 212-414-0100.
3) Midtown East: Midtown Lunch reports on the recently opened Rickshaw Dumpling Bar. Prices and menu seem to be the same as the truck and Flatiron location. Status: Certified open; 459 Lexington Avenue, 212-461-1750.
4) East Village: Sa Aming Nayon is now open in the former Wai? Cafe space, EV Grieve reports. Sa Aming Nayon serves Filipino cuisine, and are open for breakfast! Status: Certified open; 201 1st Avenue, 212-388-0152.
5) Columbia Street Waterfront: The Carroll Gardens Patch reports on the new Casa di Campagna, a neighborhood red-sauce spot from Anthony Matrone. In the kitchen are pizza chef Frank Gurdascione and kitchen chef Francesco Martinelli, both born and taught in Italy. The space also has a nice looking outdoor patio. Status: Opens Friday; Northern corner of Columbia and Kane Streets, Brooklyn.