1) Lower East Side: The Lo-Down reports that Cafe Grumpy is now open at 13 Essex St. Status: Certified Open; 13 Essex St.
2) Midtown: Reps write in to announce that a new branch of wine bar Pierre Loti opened yesterday in Midtown in the old Barros Luca spot. It's their third location, and they offer 40 wines by the glass, many more by the bottle, and a menu of tapas, and mains, all under $25. Status: Certified Open; 300 ½ E 52nd St., (212) 755-5684.
3) Cobble Hill: According to a post on Nearsay, a Brooklyn izakaya called...Izakaya opened over the weekend. It's serving "pub food/small plates including things like okonomiyaki (a savory Japanese pancake), takoyaki (squid balls), and grilled onigiri (rice balls) as well as yakitori (grilled meat skewers)." Status: Certified Open; 176 Smith St.
4) West Village: Grub Street has the details on La Camelia, in the long-vacant Junno's space at 64 Downing. The team behind shuttered Park Slope restaurant Maria’s Mexican Bistro have prepared a menu that features ceviches, table side guacamole, steak, chicken, duck, and an expansive list of tequilas. They open for dinner tonight, with lunch service launching in the next few weeks. Status: Certified Open; 64 Downing, (212) 675-7060.
5) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie reports that Ha'chi Restaurant and Lounge is open on Orchard Street. Just note that they're waiting on the booze. Status: Certified Open; 185 Orchard St.
6) Harlem: DNA Info learns that Chill Berry, a new independent fro-yo shop, has opened on Lenox Ave between West 130 and 131st streets. Flavors include red velvet, mango, and cake batter, and customers pay by weight. It might be the only stand-alone, self-serve yogurt shop in all of Harlem. Status: Certified Open; 414 Lenox Ave, (212) 862-4455.
[Photo: The Lo-Down]