Chipsy, Amorino, Incognito, Vai, and More Coming Soon
- Vai is reopening on the Upper West Side
- Continental modern cuisine at Incognito coming to the Flatiron, by Will Femia.
- Amorino Gelato to bring European flavors to University
- Probable french fry outpost to replace Hummus Place on MacDougal via Fork in the Road
- Tea Time to serve Tea-chinos and Blue Bottle Coffee in Clinton Hill via Brownstoner
- Myrtle Avenue bar recently applied for a liquor license via Every Block, by Will Femia.
- The location of coming gourmet falafel place KulushkÃ¤t via Here's Park Slope
- Balkan cuisine chain to open in Bowery via Bowery Boogie
- New sign for coming bar & restaurant Harlem Tavern via Harlem Condo LIfe
- Van Leeuwen in the East Village via JVNY