Reminders: Eater Burgers are Available All Week
- Sho Shaun Hergatt Burger: 5 oz shortrib burger with lamb bacon, truffle mayonnaise, carmelized onion and pickled ramp compote, tomato, and ramp leaves on a housemade brioche bun. It's offered for lunch and dinner in the Pearl Room and Black bar for $20 or
- Ma Peche Burger: A flame-grilled 8 oz LaFrieda blend of chuck and some short rib, on a Tom Cat Bakery brioche bun, with a pickled jalapeno and cabbage slaw that's dressed in fish sauce, cilantro and Thai basil and a lemongrass-chili butter made with bread
- Maialino Burger: A 7 oz beef burger heavy on the brisket served with house-cured bacon, escarole, griddled onions, and gorgonzola cheese. Comes with a side of suckling pig skin puffs (aka house-made pork rinds). $17, served at lunch.
- Kin Shop Burger: 7 oz goat chuck and lamb brisket burger mixed with yellow bean aioli, pickled onions, chili jam, and crumbled fried taro root on a housemade Sriracha bun, served with a side of preserved Siamese watercress and mustard greens. $16, served
- Chinatown Brasserie burger: 5 oz LaFrieda ground duck and house-ground lean duck breast burger, served with sliced crispy-skin Peking Duck, with a side of lotus root chips, avocado relish, and pickled papaya. $18, served at lunch.