- Sho Shaun Hergatt Burger: 5 oz shortrib burger with lamb bacon, truffle mayonnaise, carmelized onion and pickled ramp compote, tomato, and ramp leaves on a housemade brioche bun. It's offered for lunch and dinner in the Pearl Room and Black bar for $20 or
- Ma Peche Burger: A flame-grilled 8 oz LaFrieda blend of chuck and some short rib, on a Tom Cat Bakery brioche bun, with a pickled jalapeno and cabbage slaw that's dressed in fish sauce, cilantro and Thai basil and a lemongrass-chili butter made with bread
- Maialino Burger: A 7 oz beef burger heavy on the brisket served with house-cured bacon, escarole, griddled onions, and gorgonzola cheese. Comes with a side of suckling pig skin puffs (aka house-made pork rinds). $17, served at lunch.
- Kin Shop Burger: 7 oz goat chuck and lamb brisket burger mixed with yellow bean aioli, pickled onions, chili jam, and crumbled fried taro root on a housemade Sriracha bun, served with a side of preserved Siamese watercress and mustard greens. $16, served
- Chinatown Brasserie burger: 5 oz LaFrieda ground duck and house-ground lean duck breast burger, served with sliced crispy-skin Peking Duck, with a side of lotus root chips, avocado relish, and pickled papaya. $18, served at lunch.
Just a friendly reminder: though Eater's Burger Week content is (for the most part) over, five of our favorite restaurants are still serving up special limited time only burgers all week to give burger nuts who didn't have time last week the chance to try them all. Flip through the slideshow above for a reminder as to what's on offer, and those who have tried them already, leave tips and reviews in the comments. Stay tuned for the winners of our very special Burger Week contest.
· All Burger Week Content [~ENY~]