Click on each photo for more info.
- A classic Mario pic. He is perhaps the inventor of the "chef with a fish" pose. (photo)
- Giant crab, or tiny Josh Capon?
- Dave Pasternack of Esca, trying to get a sea bass drunk. (photo)
- Who wouldn't want to go fishing with chef David Burke (right) and his happy friend? These guy on a boat is too much fun. (photo)
- This is what Harold Dieterle got when he won Top Chef. Not a huge prize, but it made for a great dinner. (photo)
- Michael White holding Marea's original mascot, Louie the Lobster. When they realized they didn't need a mascot, they fired Louie, poached him in butter, and served him with fresh cavatelli and uni for $27. (
- Jean-Georges holding a lobster with his shoulder. Always one step ahead, this guy. (photo).
- Tien Ho got the lobster, Peter Cho the meat, and Nick Anderer nabbed the spaghetti. These guys should open a restaurant together. People would freak out. (photo)
- Daniel Boulud loves holding oysters up to his eyes. Must be some French thing. (photo)
We have no idea what that fish is. Judging from the look on Todd English's face, he probably doesn't know either.
- Ken Friedman and April Bloomfield really broke some ground with this fish photo in terms of composition. We've never seen anything like it. (photo)