Má Pêche's Lemongrass-Chili Butter Burger
- Tomcat Bakery brioche bun.
- Burger hits the grill.
- Flame grilled.
- The lemongrass-chili butter. A housemade concoction of lemongrass, spices, fresh butter, and breadcrumbs, so that when it melts, it will have a crackly texture on top of the burger.
- Applying the lemongrass-chili butter.
- A few minutes under the salamander to melt the lemongrass-chili butter.
- Applying the pickled jalapeno and cabbage slaw (tastes spicy, and cool).
- Burger on the bun.
- Ma Peche Burger: A flame-grilled 8 oz LaFrieda blend of chuck and some short rib, on a Tom Cat Bakery brioche bun, with a pickled jalapeno and cabbage slaw that's dressed in fish sauce, cilantro and Thai basil and a lemongrass-chili butter made with bread