For his Burger Week special,
- Tomcat Bakery brioche bun.
- Burger hits the grill.
- Flame grilled.
- The lemongrass-chili butter. A housemade concoction of lemongrass, spices, fresh butter, and breadcrumbs, so that when it melts, it will have a crackly texture on top of the burger.
- Applying the lemongrass-chili butter.
- A few minutes under the salamander to melt the lemongrass-chili butter.
- Applying the pickled jalapeno and cabbage slaw (tastes spicy, and cool).
- Burger on the bun.
- Ma Peche Burger: A flame-grilled 8 oz LaFrieda blend of chuck and some short rib, on a Tom Cat Bakery brioche bun, with a pickled jalapeno and cabbage slaw that's dressed in fish sauce, cilantro and Thai basil and a lemongrass-chili butter made with bread
The Má Pêche Eater Burger is served at lunch for $16, with all proceeds going to Edible SchoolyardNYC. This burger and the other four Eater Burgers will be available through the end of next week. Check out the SHO burger here, see the Kin Shop burger here, the Chinatown Brasserie burger here, and the Maialino burger here.
· All Coverage of Má Pêche [~ENY~]
· All Burger Week Coverage [~ENY~]