NYC's 10 Most Impressive New Restaurant Chandeliers
Cocteleria: The rum bar at the Cienfuegos restaurant complex has a big chandelier that hangs slightly askew. (photo)
- Beauty & Essex: Chirs Santos's new LES club/restaurant has both the biggest, and most sprarkly new chandelier in New York City.
Donatella: The chandeliers at Donatella Arpaia's new Chelsea pizzeria are made of Ball mason jars.
- La Gazzetta: By our count, this chandelier has four tiers, which is two more than you usually see. (photo)
- Diablo Royale Este: This new East Village Tex-Mex restaurant has a number of chandeliers made of antlers. We don't know if they are real or fake, but they are kind of scary.
- ABC Kitchen: We like how there are weird pieces of glass hanging off of this one. (photo)
The Collective: Have you ever seen a chandelier made of prescriptions pill bottles before? (photo)
- The Rum House: This Midtown cocktail den has a chandelier that looks like it was made from a giant wagon wheel. (photo)
- Imperial No. 9: Sam Talbot's new seafood restaurant has a chandelier that looks old, but is probably brand new. (photo)
- Zengo: The big chandelier at Richard Sandoval's new Midtown fusion restaurant looks like a jellyfish. (photo)