Click on each photo for more info.
Cocteleria: The rum bar at the Cienfuegos restaurant complex has a big chandelier that hangs slightly askew. (photo)
- Beauty & Essex: Chirs Santos's new LES club/restaurant has both the biggest, and most sprarkly new chandelier in New York City.
Donatella: The chandeliers at Donatella Arpaia's new Chelsea pizzeria are made of Ball mason jars.
- La Gazzetta: By our count, this chandelier has four tiers, which is two more than you usually see. (photo)
- Diablo Royale Este: This new East Village Tex-Mex restaurant has a number of chandeliers made of antlers. We don't know if they are real or fake, but they are kind of scary.
- ABC Kitchen: We like how there are weird pieces of glass hanging off of this one. (photo)
The Collective: Have you ever seen a chandelier made of prescriptions pill bottles before? (photo)
- The Rum House: This Midtown cocktail den has a chandelier that looks like it was made from a giant wagon wheel. (photo)
- Imperial No. 9: Sam Talbot's new seafood restaurant has a chandelier that looks old, but is probably brand new. (photo)
- Zengo: The big chandelier at Richard Sandoval's new Midtown fusion restaurant looks like a jellyfish. (photo)
And there are a lot of great new chandeliers that just barely didn't make the list: the back dining room of The Hurricane Club has a lamp wrapped in a fisherman's net, that's quite fetching. Edi & the Wolf has a stunning ceiling fixture with lights, wood and rope, but we're not sure it's a chandelier, exactly. And although it hasn't opened yet, the big cluster of glowing orbs hanging above the dining room at The Dutch looks pretty cool. That one will probably make next year's list.
· All Previous Editions of Saturday Slideshow [~ENY~]