Click on each photo to find out what they're famous/original for.
- Famous Original Ray's: Famous and original for mediocrity and ubiquity. (photo)
- Famous Ben's Pizza: Famous for being filled with tourists. [Photo]
- The Famous Ray's Pizza: Famous for being better than Famous Original Ray's. Confusing, but true. (photo)
- Original Roy's Pizza : Not a misspelling, that's just the pizza guy's name, okay? (photo)
- Sam's Famous Pizza: Sam may be less famous than his downtown friends Ray, Roy and Ben, but up in Harlem, he is pizza king.
- Original Pizza IV: Original for using Roman numerals. (photo)
- Carmine's Original Pizza: Original signage, generic pizza. (photo)
- Elmhurst Famous Pizza: You've made it all the way out to Elmhurst, so you deserve the best. (photo)
- JNS Original Pizza: An original acronym. (photo)
- Singas Famous Pizza: Famous for fastest service, call in your order by phone. (photo)
Original Pizza: Short, but sweet. (photo)
- Silkman's Famous Pizza and Coffee Shop: Famous for having a coffee shop inside. (photo)
- Famous Famiglia Pizzeria: Famous for the freshman fifteen. (photo)
- Famous Amadeus Pizza: Antonio Salieri hated how good Amadeus was at making pizza. (photo)