Welcome back to the weekly Shutter. Know of any other restaurant that has met its demise? Let us know.
1) Soho: Grub Street notices that Sora Lella, the two year-old Italian import, has closed on Spring St. [GS]
2) Crown Heights: Brownstoner reports that mini chain Oaxaca Taqueria has already shuttered its seven month-old Prospect Place location. [Brownstoner]
3) Upper West Side: Upper West Side restaurant Vai will close after service on Monday because the building is being torn down. [GS]
4) Lower East Side: The owners of 16 year-old vegan spot Tien Garden are selling the business. The owners write in a goodbye letter, "We now go further in our cause to improve your spiritual needs with TAO. Anyone with food creativity who would like to step in and take over the business that we left off, please inquire us." [TLD]
5) West Village: The West Village location of Mexican restaurant La Palapa on 6th Avenue is closed. Signage in the window thanks customers for their patronage and mentions that the East Village location is still open. [ShutterWire]