Click on each photo to see who it is.
- Cesare Casella: Weird to see Cesare without a beard/sprig of rosemary/giant sausage over his shoulder, huh? All the little girls around the piazza must have had a huge crush on t
- Daniel Boulud: Young Daniel hung around with some pretty bad-ass older French guys. This posse was loved by some, feared by others, and known simply as "Le Wolfpack." [
- Andrew Carmellini: In this photo, we see Carmellini contemplating his restaurant The Dutch for the very first ti
- George Mendes: Who knew that Mendes grew up on the set of Three's Company? Seriously though, now we know where George got all the ideas for his colorful dish presentations: those
Eddie Huang: Before 4 Loko, Eddie guzzled Capri Sun cut with Diet Tab. [Photo]
- Marcus Samuelsson: Little known fact: Marcus Samuelsson was in the original line up of The Incredible String Band. [
- Mario Batali: There was a brief period in 1964 when Batali didn't have an orange ponytail (his hair wasn't long enough). Sadly, this photo doesn't show baby Joe Bastianich, who was at the kitchen table that day, fiddling around with an abacus and