Click on each photo for more info.
- Masaharu Morimoto: Who knows if Morimoto can actually play that thing, or if some PR person just handed it to him and said: "Quick Morimoto! Rock and Roll!" He's really much better at
- Todd English: Everyone thought it was cool when Todd English took the stage, but then he announced that he was going to play The Who's classic 1967 rock opera Tommy, in its entirety. During the middle of "The Acid Queen," t
- Joe Bastianich: Not a chef, but Joe Bastinich is a huge guitar nerd. When he's not running some of the city's top restaurants, he loves nothing more than chillaxing in the basement of his Westchester mansion (in a suit), surrounded by rare b
- Rocco DiSpirito: That's right, Rocco DiSpirto has lots of guitars, too. No one knows why he picked up an axe in the first place, but like many dudes, it was probably to impress a girl — maybe
- Tom Colicchio: Colicchio loves to play his guitars at food and charity events, often times dressing up in accordance with the style of music he's performing. This pic was taken during a blues set, so Tom was channeling a "Hoochie Coochie Man.
John Delucie: In this pic, John is actually hiding from Graydon Carter, who was trying to recruit him for a new reggae band, The Waverly Wailers. [Photo]
Bastianich and Colicchio:
Sometimes chefs and restaurateurs with guitars play music together. In this pic, Joe Bastianich and Tom Colicchio are