Back in December, we brought the news that Todd English was opening a venue called Cross Bar within the Limelight Marketplace. Now the Post checks in with a few new juicy tidbits on the 4,000 square foot space, opening next month:
· The restaurant will have two stories, three fireplaces.English is also planning two other venues for the Limelight, because, why not, right? He's planning a taco bar "that will look like a Mexican village" and a burger bar fashioned to like like an old school diner.
· "You can order whole roasted suckling pig, every day, from head to tail. It's very unique."
· There will be separate VIP rooms, complete with big screen TVs hidden behind mirrors.
· Expect two wine walls and "lots of reclaimed wood."
· "This will be a gastropub times 100 with an outrageous menu."
· Chef turns Limelight into pork place [NYP]
· Todd English Plans Yet Another Restaurant for 2011 [~ENY~]