1) Upper West Side: Osteria Cotta, a new Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side from Suzanne Riva (owner of the newly opened La Folia and the shuttered Irving Mill) and her brother-in-law Sergio Riva, opens to the public tonight in the former Senor Swanky's space. Chef Andrew Kraft, formally of 6th Street Kitchen before it burned down, will be the executive chef. Status: Riva tells us it opens tonight but notes it will be a super soft opening, so keep that in mind.; 513 Columbus Ave.
2) Hell's Kitchen: Life with Food and Drink reports that Medi Wine Bar is now open on 9th Ave. between 53rd and 54th streets. They have small plates and a list of Italian wines. Status: No answer to phone calls but signs point to open; 811 9th Ave., 212-586-1201.
3) Murray Hill: Teqa, a new, glossy Mexican restaurant in Murray Hill headed up by chef Lisa Schoen, is officially opening to the public tomorrow. However, they've been soft open for a couple of days, and NY Journal already has a look. They ran into a couple of kinks, and would love a little more spice, but deem the place promising overall. A launch party last week included such luminaries as Kelly Bensimon and Snooki. See the menu here. Status: Soft open now, certified opening tomorrow night; 447 Third Ave., 212-213-3223.
4) Bushwick: Grub Street reports that Anchored Inn, a new nautically themed in Bushwick, opened to the public on Friday. It's been described as "a dive bar, but not a total dive." Status: Certified Open per this photographic evidence; 57 Waterbury St.
5) Astoria: The Robs bring word that Pachanga Patterson, a new Mexican spot from the owners of the nearby restaurant Vesta, is opening to the public tomorrow. They'll serve pork belly enchiladas, moo shu duck tacos, and much more. Status: Certified Open now; 33–17 31st Ave., Astoria, 718-554-0525.