Welcome back to the weekly Shutter. Know of any other restaurant that has met its demise? Let us know.
1) East Village: EV Grieve reports that cheap Chinese restaurant Yummy House on 3rd Ave is no more. [EVG]
2) Lower East Side: Grub Street learns that LES subterranean lounge BEast has closed. Last summer, the team shuttered the dining room upstairs, and now they plan on turning the bi-level space into a pop-up project with "favorites from Top Chef and Iron Chef, as well as James Beard winners and nominees" in the kitchen. The new concept should make its debut in April. [GS]
3) Greenpoint: A tipster writes in with the news that Manhattan Ave red sauce joint Divine Follie has not been open for a few weeks now. Their phone line is disconnected — she's dunzo. [The Shutter]
4) Chelsea: Zagat reports that colorful, affordable Latin joint Cuba Cafe has shuttered. The team plans on moving the operation uptown to Hell's Kitchen sometime soon, perhaps to a space around 46th St. and 9th Ave. [Zagat]
5) Long Island City: Flo Fab brings word that wine store and tasting room Vine Wine will close at the end of the month and relocate to 616 Lorimer St. in Williamsburg. [NYT]