1) Park Slope: Here's Park Slope brings word that Colombia in Park Slope is now open for business. They feature a fairly expansive menu showcasing traditional Colombian specialties. Status: Certified open; 376 5th Ave., 718-369-2020.
2) Boerum Hill: The Brooklyn Paper, Brownstoner and Gothamist all reported on the surprise Van Leeuwen opening this past weekend. The new Smith Street outpost is their second brick and mortar location, and they opened to a full house despite the wintery weather. Status: Status: Certified open; 81 Bergen St., 718-701-1630.
3) Upper West Side: Time Out New York also reports that Columbus Tavern, a hearty neighborhood spot from the team behind Campo and Nonna, opens Thursday. Status: Opening Thursday; 269 Columbus Ave., 212-873-9400.
4) Clinton Hill: A new French-American restaurant, Hill Cafe, has opened in the former Kush Cafe spot. Status: Certified open; 17 Putnam Ave., 718-230-3471.
5) Coney Island: CHIPP Neapolitan Pizza in Coney Island is now open for business, and they deliver to a "wide radius" in the Coney Island vicinity! The owner, a former contestant of The Apprentice named Lenny Veltman will serve you "an authentic Neapolitan Pizza" in 60 seconds flat. Status: Certified open; 2971 Ocean Ave., 718-934-4100.