Welcome back to the weekly Shutter. Know of any other restaurant that has met its demise? Let us know.
1) Hell's Kitchen: The team from 9th Ave. Latin eatery Agua Dulce write in with the news that they are closing on February 20 to work on a new concept in the space that's slated to open "very soon." [ShutterWire]
2) Upper West Side: Niko's, a Greek diner specializing in seafood, has a sign on the door that says that they "sold" their lease, and the lights are off. A call confirms that they are closed. The restaurant is a sister establishment to Big Nick's and Pizza Joint in the neighborhood. [ShutterWire]
3) Harlem: Uptown Flavor notices that mediocre Italian spot Trattoria Amici has closed. The space has cycled through several concepts over the last few years. [Uptown Flavor]
4) Upper West Side: A tipster writes in with the news that Polpette, an Italian restaurant owned by the Ark Group, is no more. No one's picking up the phones, she's gone. [ShutterWire]
5) Williamsburg: Zagat reports that Williamsburg Mediterranean restaurant Baba is dunzo. [Zagat]