Welcome back to the weekly Shutter. Know of any other restaurant that has met its demise? Let us know.
1) Upper West Side: A reader sends the above picture from beloved Upper West Side butcher shop Ottomanelli Bros. [ShutterWire]
2) Boerum Hill: A tipster writes, "Stir It Up on Atlantic Avenue near 3rd Avenue dons a sign in the window that reads 'Stir It Up is Closed Until Further Notice.'" [ShutterWire]
3) East Village: ApizzA on Avenue A between 12th and 13th Streets shuttered at the beginning of the month, EV Grieve reports. [EV Grieve]
4) Upper East Side: We learned from Grub Street that 22-year-old biker bar American Trash has shuttered. However, Murph Guide has posted an update and reports that American Trash will remain open another few days and have their final night this Saturday, 2/12. [GS, Murph Guide]
5) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that Korean Fried Chicken shop Mono + Mono on 5th Avenue between 31st and 32nd Streets is no more. Interestingly, this tip came from Questlove's Twitter. [Midtown Lunch]
6) Upper West Side: Eater received a tip that Zeytin Bar & Restaurant on 85th and Columbus Avenue has closed. The phone number is no longer in service. [ShutterWire]