1) Upper East Side: From PR comes word that Little Brown Chocolate Bakery & Coffee, a new coffee and chocolate shop from Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Man founder Oded Brenner, is now open. Status: Certified open; 1269 Lexington Ave., 212-828-2233.
2) Upper East Side: Grub Street reports that Lower East Side juice and raw-food shop Organic Avenue has opened up a new location on the Upper East Side. If you need help navigating the menu of juices, salads, and wraps, there's a concierge there to show you the way. Status: Certified open; 1021 Lexington Ave., 212-358-0500.
3) Midtown: Midtown Lunch brings word that Prince Deli has moved and reopened as Prince Grill, serving authentic Lebanese specialties, like falafel and shwarma. Status: Certified open; 251 E. 45th St., 212-661-2240.
4) Greenpoint: Greenpointers hears from ownership that Cafe Royal will reopen today under new management. They'll be open Monday through Saturday, 7 AM to 4 PM, and they'll have a new menu with simplified espresso service. Status: Opens today; 195 Nassau Ave., 718-349-8584.
5) Williamsburg: From the tipline comes news that Banter, a new addition to the Williamsburg bar scene, is now open. Status: Certified open; 132 Havemeyer St., 718-599-5200.