Welcome to the Friday shutter report. Know of a restaurant that has met its demise? Let us know.
1) Midtown: From the tipline earlier this week: "Mama Mexico on 49th and 3rd Ave. next to Chin Chin is closing. Sign on the door and clearing out all the FF&E today." The chain filed for bankruptcy two years ago, so that may or may not be related to this shutter. [ShutterWire]
2) Upper East Side: According to the signage at right, spotted by a tipster yesterday, Pink Salmon, a sushi spot on Lexington Ave. and 90th St. is now closed.
3) Midtown: Tadka Indian a favorite among Midtowners for an Indian fix on 53rd Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues has also shuttered. [ML]
4) Windsor Terrace: Grub Street notices that the brand new Nanny Goat Hill Wine Bar & Kitchen in Windsor Terrace is closed "effective immediately," "due to irreconcilable differences" with Crossroads Cafe, where it had popped up every Wednesday through Sunday evening. [GS]
5) Upper West Side: The Gourmet Garage on 96th Street and Broadway is set to close as soon as this month. [WSR]