Click on each photo for more info.
- Celebrity chef Bobby Flay (Bar Americain, Mesa Grill) gave President Obama some backyard grilling tips on a visit to the White House in June of 2009. (
- In September of 2010, First Lady Michelle Obama and eight spouses of UN leaders received a tour of Stone Barns from Dan Barber, executi
- In June of 2010, First Lady Michelle Obama hosted a harvest picnic at the White House as a part of the Chefs Move To Schools campaign. Here
- Daniel Boulud snagged a photo with The President as he was exiting the $2.5 million fundraiser held at Daniel this summer
Here's Red Rooster's Marcus Samuelsson hugging First Lady Michelle Obama at the June 2010 harvest and picnic in the White House Garden.
- Here's a publicity photo from the 2010 White House episode of Iron Chef, starring NYC chefs Bobby Flay and Mario Batali, White Ho
Over the last few years, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama have dined at some very good New York restaurants including Blue Hill, Daniel, Red Rooster, and Gotham Bar & Grill. A number of famous NYC chefs have also spent time at the White House either cooking or participating in events there, but very few of them have been able to snag a photo with the POTUS or the FLOTUS. Here are the ones that did.
· All Coverage of President Barack Obama [~ENY~]
· All Coverage of First Lady Michelle Obama [~ENY~]
· All Saturday Slideshows [~ENY~]