3) Korean barbecued beef.
6) Per Se's executive chef.
9) Tribeca Vietnamese restaurant.
10) Michael White's Hong Kong restaurant.
13) Marco Canora's home base.
15) Angelo Sosa's Midtown restaurant.
17) This Park Slope pub serves fried mac and cheese balls.
18) Long Island City's premiere mixology den.
19) The new project from Will Guidara and Daniel Humm.
1) Mark Ladner and Mario Batali's Village osteria.
2) New York's favorite macrobiotic restaurant, with three locations to serve you.
4) Hot new Sunnyside restaurant serving "crack and cheese."
5) Nur Khan's recently-shuttered Nolita restaurant.
7) Gray Kunz has his own line of these utensils.
8) A Thai-food favorite in Woodside.
11) Julian Medina's 24-hour diner.
12) The Tribeca restaurant where the servers do magic tricks.
14) The new Noho gastropub from the Wilfie & Nell team.
16) The new Meatpacking District fish restaurant from the EMM Group.
17) The specialty at Hamptons Chutney Co.
Check back tomorrow evening, when we'll post the answers.