Tonight President Barack Obama and 45 of his supporters, including Caroline Kennedy, Jerry Seinfeld, and Susan Sarandon, will dine at New York standby Gotham Bar & Grill as part of the president's three day fundraising tour. The cost per head is the usual $35,800. Here's what Chef Alfred Portale will serve:
· Satur Farms Beet SaladPortale says he created this menu specifically to highlight the bounty of American farms. We're curious to how the experience will compare to his similar fat cat fundraising dinners at Red Rooster and Daniel.
· 28 day dry aged Prime Niman Ranch Steak with marrow mustard custard, paffenroth baby carrots vidalia onion rings and bordelaise sauce
· Dessert Duo of migliorelli farm honey crisp apple strudel and chocolate pecan pie with cinnamon ice cream
· The Menu From Obama's Presidential Dinner at Daniel [~ENY~]
· What Obama and Rich Friends Ate Last Night at Red Rooster [~ENY~]