1) Noho: A new location of Chipotle opened in part of the old Gonzalez Y Gonzalez space on Broadway yesterday. Two former waiters are still planing to reopen the recently shuttered restaurant in the other section — EV Grieve hears that it could open by the end of the year. Status: Certified Open; 625 Broadway; 646-998-9464.
2) Williamsburg: Neighborhood blog Here's Williamsburg reports that a new French restaurant from chef Alan Park is now open on 170 South 3rd called Bistro Petit. It will eventually serve brunch six days a week, plus dishes like truffle mac and cheese, mushroom risotto, and a wagyu burger. Check out the whole menu here. Status: Certified Open; 170 South 3rd.
3) Midtown: Flo Fab brings word that a new pizzeria has opened on Ninth Avenue near 41st Street called Capizzi. It features a wood-burning oven and will be open from noon until midnight most days. Status: Certified open; 547 Ninth Avenue, (212) 695-6900.
4) Lower East Side: The Times also has some details on The Orchard House, the new restaurant from Matt Redington in the old APL space. The menu features seasonal American fare with some Mediterranean-influenced dishes like grilled sardines and veal scaloppini. The gold sneakers are still hanging from the ceiling. Status: Certified open; 146 Orchard Street; 212-777-8600.
5) East Village: The Local EV got a peek inside new 24-hour-diner B.A.D. Burger, which is now open at 171 Avenue A. Just like the Williamsburg location, this one serves burgers, omelets and egg dishes, salads, sandwiches, and much, much more. The space features a bar, some old-school video games, and a back patio. They're open for dine-in, takeout, or delivery. Status: Certified Open; 171 Avenue A, 212-477-7727.
6) Upper East Side: The team behind Il Cantinori and Periyali have opened Amali, a new Mediterranean restaurant in the old Persephone space on East 60th Street. The chef is Devon Gilroy, formerly of East Side Social Club, and former Resto GM James Mallios is also on board. The menu features lamb chops, a raviolo with prosciutto, and lamb sweetbreads with lemon and olives, as well as a number of vegetable dishes. Status: Soft open, with a limited number of walk-ins; 115 East 60th Street, 212-339-8363.
[Photo: Here's Williamsburg]