1) Williamsburg: Gwynnett St., a new restaurant from a former wine director at Esca and a WD-50 alum, is now open on Graham Avenue. Thrillist reports that they serve New American small and large plates, plus beer, wine, and cocktails in a space that features a brick oven and a fireplace. Status: Certified Open; 312 Graham Ave, 347-889-7002.
2) Noho: The new location of La Colombe Torrefaction is now open at 400 Lafayette Street in Noho. They serve the usual selection of coffee and espresso drinks, plus pastries. Status: Certified Open; 400 Lafayette Street.
3) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie brings word that a new taco and tequila concept has taken over the old CV Lounge space inside the Hotel on Rivington called Viktor & Spoils . It serves tacos, nachos, and other Mexican snacks in a bar space that's covered in reclaimed wood and shiny metal. Status: Opening tonight; 105 Rivington St., 212-475-3485.
4) Park Slope: Brownstoner reports that a new watering hole called Uncle Barry's Bar is opening tonight at 58 5th Avenue. The owner notes that they "totally have beer." Status: Opens tonight; 58 5th Avenue.
5) Williamsburg: The EV Local has some info on the new location of Mama's. The dining room at the new outpost features communal tables, exposed brick, and a lot of vintage photos on the walls. The menu is similar to the one in the East Village, and they're serving beer and wine. Status: Certified Open; 310 S. Fourth Street, 718-486-9606.
6) Long Island City: A new Eastern European bar and restaurant called Bear is opening tomorrow night. The executive chef is Natasha Pogrebinsky. Check out the menu here. Status: Opens tomorrow; 12-14 31st Avenue; 917-396-4939.