- The window of Seersucker in Brooklyn.
- A small pumpkin at Rye in Brooklyn.
Here's the gourd display at Eataly. Quite the bounty!
- Ardesia is having a pumpkin carving contest tomorrow, so
- Roberta's was closed earlier this week. They carved
- Per @andrecarmellini, Locanda Verde had a pumpkin carving contest yesterday.
- At the Atlantic Grill, you can win brunch for two if you
- Per @flynnjordan, Colicchio & Sons had a pumpkin carving contest yesterday. Here' s a Tom pumpkin.
- Frankies Spuntino tweeted this pic after the storm.
Around this time of year, the chefs and restaurateurs of New York like to share photos of the gourds and pumpkins in their restaurants via Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr. Here's a gallery of some of the best fall displays from around the city.