Welcome to the Friday shutter report. Know of a restaurant that has met its demise? Let us know.
1) Financial District: The Baoguette over on Maiden Lane in the old Klatch space is closed. But there's good news for fans: they've already opened up on Nassau Street (right). [ShutterWire]
2) Tribeca: Tribeca Citizen notes that the Bon Chon Chicken on Chambers Street is now closed. [Tribeca Citizen]
3) East Village: Two weeks ago, the Dept. of Health shuttered Thai restaurant Holy Basil after it racked up 110 violations. Now EV Grieve reports the restaurant is closed for good. [EVG]
4) Upper West Side: A couple of Upper West Side shutters: West Side Rag sends word that eight year-old Eretz Kosher Market and Cafe has served its last, as have 30 year-old Korean deli Golden Mart and 40 year-old deli Great Farm. [WSR]
5) Upper East Side: From the tipline: "You can add Mustang Grill (85th and 2nd) to the shutter list. Windows papered over and notice on door that it was seized by the marshal." [ShutterWire]
6) Union Square: NYC Local writes that Toasties in Union Square, "everyone’s favorite hangover breakfast stop," was closed yesterday by the Marshal's Office for non payment of rent. They apparently owed landlord NYU $200,000, or eight months of back rent. [NYU Local]