Andrew Carmellini missed out on spinning the Wonder Wheel yesterday because he was in the weeds cooking some fantastic dinner with Marc Vetri. Priorities man! But since he was so bummed about missing the action, we let him partake in the Jampes Lipton 10 Questions challenge remotely.
· What is your favorite word? Snuffaluffagus
· What is your least favorite word? More a phrase...."At the end of the day" So tired of hearing that. "At the end of the day, you make more money", "At the end of the day, blah blah"...Enough!!!
· What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? NYC...as much as some days I want to bang my head against the wall, there is a reason I've been here for 20 years. Even though it's changed a lot the energy is still here unlike anywhere else.
· What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? People who front
· What sound or noise do you love? E min 7th chord on a keyboard or guitar.
· What sound or noise do you hate? The boom, sfpsit, sfpsit, sfpsit, sfpsit, boom of techno.
· What is your favorite curse word? Cursing in Italian is so much fun....reminds me of my Uncles.....I particularly like "stronzo."
· What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Music producer or marine biologist.
· What profession would you not like to do? An actuary. How awful to asses someones else's risk all day and find a way to make money off it.
· If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? AC, you did a good job
· All NYCWFF 2011 Coverage [~ENY~]