Jeffrey Tascarella, the future GM of the NoMad restaurant and Eleven Madison Park's Will Guidara dropped by the lounge to take a gander at the giant Wonder Wheel. More on Guidara's challenges later, but first, Tascarella answers James Lipton's 10 Questions Challenge:
· What is your favorite word?Yes.
· What is your least favorite word? Can't. Cannot.
· What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? The act of creation, building.
· What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Closemindeness.
· What sound or noise do you love? I love when Trey from Phsih plays one of those long sustained notes, and when she's (signalling at his wife) laughing.
· What sound or noise do you hate? Sirens.
· What is your favorite curse word? Fuck.
· What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I wish I was a carpenter. Like in another life, I would love to build things out of wood.
· What profession would you not like to do? I have a lot of friends that are in the medical field, oncology, it sounds crazy.
· If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Looks like you were wrong asshole.
· NYCWFF 2011 Coverage [~ENY~]