Food & Wine editor Dana Cowin spun the wheel and landed on Minute to Win It, a challenge in which the participant must talk about Guy Fieri for a full minute on film. Because she's a good sport, she also answered our 10 Questions. Her video and answers are ahead.
· What is your favorite word? Happy.
· What is your least favorite word? Can't.
· What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Beauty.
· What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Crass intentionality.
· What sound or noise do you love? My kids laughing.
· What sound or noise do you hate? Anything screechy. That could be human, metal, so many options.
· What is your favorite curse word? You don't have any.
· What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? There are many of them, but I'd be a photographer.
· What profession would you not like to do? Civil engineering. Anything that involves numbers, precision.
· If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Come on in. What else is God going to say? He's not going to say get out of here.
· All NYCWFF 2011 Coverage [~ENY~]