- Jenga block signatures from all of the chefs who stopped by.
- A very hungover Will Guidara is forced to take a shot. Or really, more than a shot.
- Guidara, post shot.
- Marcus Samuelsson answers 10 questions.
- Drew Nieporent considers the fragility of the Jenga tower.
- Alex Stupak tries to identify this Twinkie.
- Empellon's Alex Stupak's most famous phone contact is one Mr. Grant Achatz.
- Michael White, Jenga.
- Friend of Eater, Departure's Joshua David Stein
That's about it for the Eater Lounge. Thanks to all the chefs, readers, bloggers, and entourages that stopped in and thanks again to Sprinkles for the fantastic cupcakes, Earl of Sandwich for the eats, the Dream Downtown for the service and the chill jams, and James Lipton for his questions. Tomorrow we'll have a gallery of all the chefs who came to play.
· All NYCWFF 2011 [~ENY~]