Scenes From Day 1 at the 2011 NYCWFF Eater Lounge
- After a day of chefs playing Jenga, Michael Lomonaco finally pulls the wrong piece. "You have to break some eggs to make an omelet," he says.
- Dale takes Eater's Blind Bodega Taste Test Challenge and kills it.
- Eater brand Sprinkles cupcakes.
- Josh and Amanda Capon
- Rorschach test.
- Untitled Chris Bradley, Eater's Greg Morabito
- John DeLucie, Crown, The Lion
- John DeLucie Spins the Wheel.
- Manuel Trevino finds his most famous contact for the Phone Book Challenge.
- Untitled's Chris Bradley pulls the first Jenga brick.
- Daniel Boulud blind taste tests bodega treats.
- Michael Lomonaco spins the Wonder Wheel.
- Murray's Cheese!
- Eater's favorite visitor to the Lounge, Amanda Capon, enjoys a custom made cupcake.