Fresh off his Burger Bash win, Josh Capon of Burger & Barrel and Lure Fishbar stopped by the Eater lounge with his adorable daughter Amanda to hang out for a bit. We asked him the 10 questions James Lipton asks at the end of every episode of Inside the Actor's Studio:
· What is your favorite word? Mine is love.
· What is your least favorite word? We have a least favorite word in our house. We don't like to say the word "hate."
· What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Passion, dedication, and respect.
· What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? N/A
· What sound or noise do you love? I like the sound of fireworks, and I like the sound of when a ball hits the bat in Yankee Stadium, and the ball goes over the left field bleachers.
· What sound or noise do you hate? I hate people honking on the street for no reason. Because, what's the big deal about not waiting 30 seconds?
· What is your favorite curse word? S.O.B.
· What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would love to be an oceanographer, and I've always wanted to be a dolphin in a former life.
· What profession would you not like to do? Wall Street. Anything involving wearing a suit and tie to work, that's one thing I promised myself in high school I would never do.
· If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Welcome, Capon, you've done well down there, and we're excited to have you up here. Now fire up some burgers on the grill."
· All Coverage of the Eater Lounge [~ENY~]