John DeLucie, he of New York City hotspots The Lion and the newly opened Crown, dropped by the Eater Lounge, spun the Wonderwheel, and landed on 10 Questions. Here, now, his responses. Spoiler alert: He is creatively turned on by creativity.
· What is your favorite word? Shit
· What is your least favorite word? No
· What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Creativity
· What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Negativity
· What sound or noise do you love? Jimmy Page's guitar
· What sound or noise do you hate? The banjo
· What is your favorite curse word? Motherfucker
· What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Musician
· What profession would you not like to do? Subway maintenance
· If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Your table is ready.
· All Coverage of the Eater Lounge [~ENY~]