- After a day of chefs playing Jenga, Michael Lomonaco finally pulls the wrong piece. "You have to break some eggs to make an omelet," he says.
- Dale takes Eater's Blind Bodega Taste Test Challenge and kills it.
- Eater brand Sprinkles cupcakes.
- Josh and Amanda Capon
- Rorschach test.
- Untitled Chris Bradley, Eater's Greg Morabito
- John DeLucie, Crown, The Lion
- John DeLucie Spins the Wheel.
- Manuel Trevino finds his most famous contact for the Phone Book Challenge.
- Untitled's Chris Bradley pulls the first Jenga brick.
- Daniel Boulud blind taste tests bodega treats.
- Michael Lomonaco spins the Wonder Wheel.
- Murray's Cheese!
- Eater's favorite visitor to the Lounge, Amanda Capon, enjoys a custom made cupcake.
We're wrapping up Day 1 of the New York City Wine & Food Festival Eater Lounge and will be back tomorrow at noon for more wheel spinning, cupcake eating, blind taste tests, and all kinds of other antics. Thanks to Murray's Cheese for stopping by with some sick samples from their new caves, Earl of Sandwich for some hot eats, Godiva, Sprinkles, those sexy Red Bull girls, The Dream Hotel, and all those bloggers, chefs, babies, and PR gals that stopped by to play.
· All Coverage of the NYCWFF [~ENY~]