1) Hell's Kitchen: Above is a rendering of Traffic Bar, coming soon to 701 9th Ave. near 48th St. [PLYWOOD]
2) West Village: A tipster gets a sneak peek inside the new West Village project from the Frankies/Prime Meats folks and notices there's quite a ways to go. [PLYWOOD]
3) Midtown: Midtown Lunch reports that Coco Fresh Teas & Juice should be opening soon on 45th Street between Lexington and 3rd Ave.
4) Lower East Side: The Feast hears that Stellina, the follow up to Emma Hearst's Sorella on the Lower East Side is slated to open at the end of the month. New signage should be up next week.
5) Clinton Hill: Brownstoner learns that a new Cajun place is coming soon to 509 Myrtle Ave. It comes from the owners of the Manhattan-based Caribbean restaurant Negril. [PLYWOOD]
6) East Village: EV Grieve notices that the plywood has come off at El Camion a Mexican restaurant opening soon on Avenue A and 12th Street. Hopefully it will open sometime this month. [PLYWOOD]
7) Boerum Hill: Pardon Me for Asking reports that a branch of Italian ice chain Uncle Louie G's is opening soon on Smith Street. [PLYWOOD]
8) Lower East Side New progress has been made at Gaia, Bowery Boogie reports. The Italian cafe should open on East Houston Street by the end of January. [PLYWOOD]