1) Rockaway Park: Grub Street has details on Salvadoran restaurant La Joya de Ceren, formerly Rincon Centroamericano, and their move from the Bronx to Rockaway Park in Queens. At present, they're still waiting for the okay to serve beer but there's plenty of horchata and juices to wash down your pupusas and cevicehe until then. Status: Certified open; 112-16 Rockaway Beach Blvd., Rockaway Park, 718-318-1820.
2) Morningside Heights: From PR comes word that Joe, an artisanal coffee shop, has opened their newest location in Columbia University territory. It's their largest location yet, with 60 seats overlooking Broadway. In addition to coffee, they'll also be serving sandwiches thanks to a collaboration with Iris Cafe's Rachel Graville. Oh, and they have an iPad cash register. Status: Certified open; 550 W. 120th St., 212-851-1901.
3) Lower East Side: Bowery Boogie reports that Italian-American restaurant Fatta Cuckoo is now open, serving dinner with brunch and lunch to come this weekend and next week. Status: Certified open; 63 Clinton St., 212-353-0570.
4) Hell's Kitchen: Midtown Lunch brings word that casual Asian comfort food restaurant Mooncake Foods is now open for business at their newest location in Hell's Kitchen. Status: Certified open; 359 W. 54th St., 212-262-9888.
5) Midtown: Also from Midtown Lunch comes news of yet another food truck, Feed Your Hole, making a brave attempt to serve their food in Midtown. They serve burgers, hot dogs, and fries, all with a variety of toppings and condiments. Status: Opens tomorrow. W. 52nd or 53rd St. near 6th Ave.