1) Upper West Side: Tarallucci e Vino, a mini chain serving baked goods, gelato, and small plates, has opened a location on the Upper West Side. During the day, they've got coffee but this place turns into a wine bar with a large menu of small plates at night. Status: Opens today; 475 Columbus Ave., 212-362-5454.
2) Soho: From the tipline comes word that Tresanti, a pizzeria occupying the former Lola space, is now open. It's just dinner for now but they'll soon be open for brunch and lunch. Status: Certified open; 15 Watts St., 212-300-3162.
3) Flatiron District: Zagat Buzz reports that Upper East Side pizzeria Brio has set up shop further downtown in the space formerly occupied by Lunetta. Status: Certified open; 920 Broadway, 212-673-2121.
4) Greenwich Village: Gotham Gal reports that O Cafe, the new coffee shop in the old Joe's Jr. space is now open to the public. Status: Certified Open; 482 6th Ave.
5) Upper West Side: The NY Times brings word that the latest Grand Sichuan location, this one on the Upper West Side, is now open. Status: Certified open; 307 Amsterdam Ave., 212-580-0277.
6) Carroll Gardens: Grub Street reports that Maybelle's Café, a vegetarian-vegan focused 30-seat cafe, is opening today. At present, they'll only be serving breakfast and lunch but you can sip on Intelligentsia coffee all day while working on your laptop thanks to free wi-fi. Status: Opens today; 502 Henry St., 718-596-3400.
7) Upper West Side: Another chain comes to the Upper West Side as Asian-vegetarian Zen Palate opens this weekend with a special offer - half-off an entree with the additional purchase of a full-price entree. Status: Opens tomorrow; 239 W. 105th St., 212-222-2111.