Welcome to Soho/Noho, wherein we break down the week’s restaurant news based on what was so hot (Soho) and what was not hot (Noho).
1) Free Farewell Drinks at Mercadito |Full-Priced Farewell Drinks at Gonzalez y Gonzalez
2) McNally Headed to London for Balthazar? | Jay-Z Headed To Brooklyn For Buffalo Boss
3) ipod Enhanced Desserts | Restaurant iPod DONT'S
4) 75 cent Slices at Ray's | The $375 drink at Riff Raff's Called "The Shitshow"
5) Three New Michael Bao Concepts| 200 New Crumbs Bake Shop Locations
6) Max Fish Gets Another Year | Les Halles Gets Another Year of Scaffolding
7) LES Noise War Flares Up | Brooklyn V. Manhattan Food War Rages On
8) Fancy, Really Expensive Cocktails | NYC's Four Loko Black Market
9) Hot Chef Poses | Hot Chef Poses
· Previous Editions of Soho/Noho [~ENY~]