1) East Village: EV Grieve has a first look at Mexican restaurant El Camion, located in the space formerly occupied by The Raven. Status: Opens today; 194 Ave. A, 212-533-5436.
2) West Village: We get word that Demande, a restaurant in the former Caffe Roast Bean space, is now open. They'll be serving "tapas style plates, house cured and pickled items, cheese, panini, bone marrow bruschetta." Executive chef Solange Johnson worked with our tipster under Todd English and then at 202 in the Chelsea Market. Status: Certified open; 1 7th Ave. South.
3) West Village: A tipster and The Feed report that Rwanda-based Bourbon Coffee, serving up coffee made from direct-trade beans, sandwiches, salads, soups and house-made pastries, has opened their first New York shop. Status: Certified open; 43 W 14th St., 212-675-5552.
4) Midtown East: Midtown Lunch checks out Eat & Go Istanbul in the tiny structure located at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza. They're a chain that serves up various foods from Turkey, including gyro, baklava, and coffee. Status: Certified open; 342 E. 47th St.
5) West Village: From the NY Times comes word that Bar'rique, a wine bar from Bin 71 owner Lawrence Bondulich and chef Scott Crombie, formerly of Sho by Shaun Hergatt, is now open. Status: Certified open; 264 Bleecker St., 212-620-3111.
6) Cobble Hill: A tipster tells us that 61 Local, a café and public house serving locally crafted food, is now open. Status: Certified open; 61 Bergen St.